Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day Three

Finished my second class of Bikram Yoga. I have the tightest hamstrings, which is freakin me out. Not sure if it is a good thing or time to stress. I went for stress and took it easy the rest of the day.

My Wednesday swim was another break out performance. Our lane did 6x300 and we felt great. Who would have thought I could bust out a strong 1,800 with a smile on my face.

The evening was lacking a ride or run, but it allowed me time to cook for a change. The salmon was worth the light evening.

2 comments:

Viv said...

Great workouts..I will be volunteering at the CB&I I will be sure to give you a hoot. I am pretty sure I will be at mile 1 of the run. Good luck to you this weekend!

CoachLiz said...

Glad you took it easy today. Don't skip too many of those nice meals. I know you want to lean up but keep eating to fuel your workouts Number 1. :)