Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day Ten

It was back to the the Bayou with The Kenyan Way for a progressive run. I arrived early, so I had a 2 mile warm-up. Followed by a few drills, and then began the progressive run. It was 25 minutes around a loop that was close to .5 miles. Each lap is faster than the first. I could tell Monday's workout was taking affect, as I attacked every hill and enjoyed the down hills.

I began in the front of the pack. There were 15 that lead the way, but only 8 that remained after the first loop. Once my fourth lap began, I noticed that four were pulling away. More power to them, because I was doing just fine at my own speed. Finished my sixth and final lap in a sprint that felt like redemption for not sprinting CB&I.

How can you have a Core Fit Month without massages? I decided to purchase Trigger Point products and give them a test drive. This was my second date with the masseuse. My muscles immediately felt better, although my quads need a couple more weeks worth of love.

I hit the physio ball for 15 minutes of crunches, which was followed with a 10 minute ab class during lunch. I immediately felt the ab classes affects, but not sure if it was worth the hastle for only 10 minutes of exercise.

1 comment:

TNTcoach Ken said...

Dude, I getting tired just from reading this workout!