Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day Seventeen

1st Official Weigh-in: I am now 174, in which I have lost three pounds over the last 17 days.

It was time for a time trial during my Kenyan Way morning run. I ran a one mile warm-up, which was followed by a 5:50 mile time trial. I did a 1.5 mile cool-down and a bit of core/stretch work.

Once back at the casa, it was time for Trigger Point to release my pain.

I had a stretch session during my lunch hour. For some odd reason, my quads are jacked. There is hardly any motion in those puppies. I guess I will see what happens between today and next Thursday's stretch session. Always wonder what time improvement being totally stretched would give me.

The final hard swim workout before CapTex. We hit the pool for a 2x100 warm-up, and then came 6x500. It felt like my arms were going to fall off. I could feel me forearms screaming during the 3rd 500. Overall, it was a beneficial workout. It allowed me time to get into a groove and experienment a bit.

2 comments:

Viv said...

Cheers all around on the WL and fast mile!

Viv said...

Congrats Terry! just read on Liz's blog on your finish at Silverlake!