Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day Two

My never ending day of Yoga, swimming, cycling, and running.

I completed my first 6 am session of Bikram Yoga. It was a bit hot, but manageable. Then I went for a leisurely 800 yard swim.

That evening I met a few fellow teammates at the Picnic Loop for a brick workout. I would continue my ritual of riding 20 miles in the same cog and rpm, while increasing the difficulty each week. I cranked out an average of 20 mph and 88 rpm, which was up 1.5 mph/90 rpm from last Tuesday and 3.7 mph/88 rpm from two weeks ago. I would like the cadence to be around 92, however the Picnic Loop does have a few too many turns.

To finish the torture I did a 2 mile run. Yep, I actually only ran two miles and at a 8:19 pace. What tha hell? I was almost at my recommended easy pace, which is an accomplishment!

No comments: